Friday, January 29, 2010

Time to sell some cookies!

The girls are very excited for cookie sales, and they can officially start today. We had a cookie rally a few weeks ago and the girls who were able to attend had a ton of fun! I helped with putting the girls' pictures on their own box of cookies. At our last meeting I went over all the rules of the cookie sales with the parents but I did not hand out the forms, since it was over a week before our sales could start. Our council has set the rule that early sales would result in the entire troop losing it's proceeds, so my assistant and I felt it was better to be safe than sorry. We discussed earning a badge by taking an online safety quiz and about our goals for this sale. I also asked the parents about ideas for locations for Cookie sales in the community. We had lots of great ideas and I am hoping that we will be able to set up a table indoors since the weather here is still so cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment